Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jam!

Speaking of Christmas and foodie gifts, here's another one I received. This came from the kitchen of my friend Jen.




Isn't that light from my front window great? That, and the jellies are so beautiful I had to show them to you. They came with names like Jen's Backyard Red Grape Jelly, Wisconsin Rhubarb Strawberry Jam, 1st Batch Pepper Jelly--HOT, Orange Jelly, Blueberry Jam, and Hot Peach. There was a jar of apple butter and another of mint jelly, plus a few others. Though we wanted to try them all right away, sensibility prevailed and we opened only the Blueberry Jam. It's mostly gone now.


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic abundance of jelly! I love jams of any kind; we make apple jelly every Fall and one year we made pear jelly from our pear trees. Definitely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete